Dr. Steele accepts most major insurances for reconstructive procedures. Cosmetic procedures are not covered by insurance. We accept cash, checks, all major credit cards, and offering financing through the following third parties:
Thank you for choosing Steele Plastic Surgery! We are committed to the success of your medical treatment and care. Please understand that payment of your bill is part of your treatment and care.
There is a Cosmetic Consultation Scheduling Fee of $100. This fee is collected at the time the appointment is scheduled to guarantee your consultation with Dr. Steele. The fee is non-refundable but will be applied to any purchased products or scheduled services.
You are responsible at the time of service for full payment of: Annual Insurance Deductibles, Co-Payments/ Co-Insurance and/or Charges for Non-Covered or Cosmetic Services.
We try our best to estimate the most accurate fee for your services, but in the event that we have under collected towards your insurance Deductible, Out of Pocket, Co-Insurance or Co-Pay, you are responsible for the remaining balance.
Skincare products or supplies from the office are Non-Refundable. In the event the product is defective, we will gladly replace the item(s).
In the event your account balance is not paid within 120 days from the original statement, please be aware that your account will be referred to an outside collection agency.
A deposit of 10% of the surgical fee is required to reserve a date for surgery. The balance of the surgical fee and the full facility and anesthesia fees are required two weeks prior to surgery.
The 10% scheduling deposit is refundable in full if surgery is cancelled with at least two weeks’ notice. If surgery is cancelled with less than two weeks’ notice, 50% of the scheduling deposit will be returned. If surgery is cancelled within one week of surgery, the entire deposit is nonrefundable. Any non-refundable fees may be applied to the total surgical fee if surgery is rescheduled and performed within 6 months of the cancelled date of surgery. Fees paid for non-returnable surgical implants/supplies are nonrefundable.
Every plastic surgeon will have a few patients who require revisionary surgery, or have a complication requiring additional surgery. Unfortunately, Dr. Steele cannot guarantee a perfect result. It is our policy as a courtesy to our patients not to charge a surgical fee for complications or revisions within 6 months of the original surgery date. The patient, however, is expected to pay for any necessary facility and anesthesia fees. You will be provided a full copy of our revisionary policy when you schedule surgery.
Where Dr. Steele
It is important to make sure that your surgeon is credentialed to operate in an actual hospital or surgery center, and not just a private operating room. Only surgeons with proper plastic surgery qualifications are granted privileges to operate in the hospital setting. Dr. Steele has credentials at Baylor Surgical Hospital, Harris Southwest Hospital, Baylor Scott & White All Saints Hospital, USMD Fort Worth Hospital, Medical City Fort Worth Hospital and Surgery Center, and Harris Outpatient Surgery Centers, Park Hill and Midtown.
- I am a mother of two children who is petite in size and have a very active lifestyle. I have always been a A and got deflated and smaller after children. After a couple of decades of insecurity and difficulty finding clothes I finally decided to embark into getting cosmetic breast implants at the age of 35. Finding Dr.Steele was not only easy but I had heard through the community of his excellent outcomes. Once I meet him I knew right away he was going to do my surgery.He spent time counseling me about implants but also educated me about where to place the implants and the size that would work best for me. Postop Dr.Steele personally called me to see how I was doing and feeling. His staff was accommodating, personal and made he made me feel very comfortable about me decision. I personally felt I had a spectacular outcome and would not hesitate one second to recommend him.
— Mrs. M.H.
- Dear Dr. Steele,I just wanted to express how much I appreciate the wonderful care and surgical expertise I received with the two surgeries you have performed on me. I am a nurse and I have worked with many surgeons-good and bad. Dr. Steele is one of the best surgeons I know personally and professionally.After having 3 children (especially having the last two only 13 months apart) it did not do my body good! I always had very large breasts and it was even worse after I had children. They were still large, but a lot of volume was lost resulting in sagging. I decided to have a breast reduction in the summer of 2007 and had excellent results. The recovery time was short and Dr. Steele checked on me after surgery a few times.
I decided it was time to have an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and liposuction since I had lost about 20 pounds and had a lot of excess skin due to multiple pregnancies. Dr. Steele was the only plastic surgeon I would consider since I had such great results the first time. I had the surgery in the summer of 2010. The recovery time was about 2 weeks and again Dr. Steele checked on me many times. I called with a concern and he saw me right away in the clinic. I still can’t believe how awesome I look! I am able to wear two piece bathing suits (actually I can wear just about anything) and not feel self conscious. I am currently in a size 2 or 4.
Words cannot express how much I appreciate all that Dr. Steele has done for me. He is very compassionate, has a great bedside manner, and really listens to any questions or concerns you have. Above all his surgical skills surpassed anything I could have ever imagined. Thank you again for giving me my self confidence back!
- After two pregnancies, I was left with excess abdominal skin that made me really unhappy & self conscious. The skin was slack and crepey; it lopped over my c-section scar and was even visible under my clothes. I’m a registered nurse in a city with a nationally recognized, major teaching hospital, so I am fortunate to have access to some of the best physicians and surgeons available. Dr. Steele was my first choice, as I work at Shands at the University of Florida and I am familiar with his outstanding work in plastic and reconstructive surgery. When I researched tummy tucks online, I looked at all the before & after pictures I could find, and some were clearly better than others.
I’m so pleased to say that my results are as good or better than any I have ever seen, and I’m beyond thrilled with the final result. My belly is super flat, and the way my midsection was contoured makes my waist look tiny. I actually threw away all my Spanx & shapewear (something I NEVER thought would be possible!) and at age 42 I can wear absolutely anything I want and feel great about how I look. Six months post-op, I’m still giddy every time I pull on a pair of low rise jeans! I’m truly elated about my new appearance and feel lucky every day.
From the initial consultation through follow-up care, Dr. Steele and his staff were wonderful, readily available and attentive to any recovery issue or concern. It’s really a pleasure to talk about my amazing results and to recommend such a highly qualified and talented doctor. Long story short, I’m incredibly satisfied I feel that because of Dr. Steele I had the best possible experience and outcome.
— Ms. A.L.
- Dear Dr. Steele:Thank you for the outstanding job you did on my upper and lower eyelid surgery last May. It has been the best thing I have ever done for myself. The transformation has been amazing. Due to family genetics, I had significant “bags” under my eyes. No amount of make up or weight loss helped. When I went for passport photos, I was told I needed to do something because it looked like my eyes were closed in the pictures.
You did a wonderful job of eliminating those unsightly bags and lifting the upper lids. I actually look like I am awake! Immediately after surgery, even before all the swelling went away, I started receiving tons of compliments. I was consistently told I looked at least 10 years younger. Not only do I look younger, I feel younger.
I included a photo with the Christmas cards and the response made me feel even better about my decision to have the surgery. People were amazed at the transformation. This change appreciably improved my self-esteem. I am much more confident in dealing with people and enjoy feeling good about my appearance. I am trying all kinds of new eye make-up.
Thank you for making such a positive change in my appearance and in my life. You are a very skilled surgeon with great patient interactions. I strongly encourage anyone even thinking about cosmetic eye surgery to talk with you. I will be very happy to talk with anyone hesitant about having the procedure.
— Ms. P.R.
- Dear Dr. Steele,I am writing in an attempt to describe my incredible experience so that other patients will realize that you can change the way you look and see yourself permanently, easily and relatively painlessly.I’m very glad that you and your staff did everything to help me with my brachioplasty.This was actually my first transaction with UF Plastic surgery center and I must say that my satisfaction with my surgery results is immeasurable.
I was completely blown away at the way my arms now look compared to how they did look.
After the drastic weight loss I had experienced I was beside myself when the results were I had all this excess hanging skin.
I was embarrassed to wear anything that showed my arms. When I raised my arms to wave to people the hanging skin would flap like large wings…
I had lost 100 lbs however I had to continue to buy extra large tops so that the arms would fit me…I am speaking to all those women and men out there that have to do the same.
When I tell you this is life changing, don’t just take my word for it look at the pictures they don’t lie…
I smiled for an entire week the day I was able to wear a tank top out in public and not be embarrassed by all the hanging flesh.
I don’t think I will ever cover my arms again just because now I do not have too….
Seriously speaking if you are reading this you are thinking about it …well let me be the first to tell you don’t think about it anymore you have already taken the first step which is the hardest…the surgery and recovery are tolerable.
No pain, no discomfort and if you have any when you look at those beautiful arms miraculously all that disappears.
I have been telling everyone about this wonderful experience and I hope people will know how great your team is.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you please know that I will always be one of your loyal customers.
— Mrs. E.B-H
- Dear Dr. Steele,I want to express to you my deepest and heartfelt thanks for your kindness, expertise and support during my resent breast cancer journey. Being diagnosed with breast cancer was an emotional and uncertain time for me. You made a difficult situation easier to handle from the very first appointment to my last check-up. Your expertise was clearly evident as well as your kindness and patience with me as I bombarded you with my many questions. You thoroughly explained all my options and helped me tremendously as I evaluated what was the best alternative for me.
You were there with my breast surgeon when I had my mastectomy. Your concern and involvement gave me great comfort. Throughout my reconstructive process, there were many office appointments and two more surgeries. You were always so personable, professional and a constant support to my husband and me. My reconstruction and augmentation look fantastic. I am extremely pleased with my results. In fact, my family doctor and gynecologist have both commented that I received outstanding plastic surgical results.
Thank you again for everything that you did for my family and me. I am truly appreciative of the quality outcome that I received.
— Mrs. D.G.
- I thought about cosmetic surgery for two years before I decided to take that step. I contacted Dr. Steele and decided to have liposuction, a tummy tuck and a breast lift. Dr. Steele was extremely informative from the start of this process.His first recommendation was to lose some weight and to begin an exercise routine in order to have an optimal outcome from the surgery. He walked me through each procedure during our preoperative appointments and was extremely caring before the operation, taking time to calm my nerves. During the post operative time, he made sure that I was healing well and made sure that I was happy with the results of the surgery.
Before surgery I was a size 16 and heading very quickly into a size 18. Now, I do a double take when I look in the mirror. I am thrilled with the results of my surgery. I am now a size 6 and I feel so much better about my self and am able to do more physically. I am very thankful and will be forever grateful to Dr. Steele for being such a kind, caring and compassionate surgeon.
— Mrs. C.R.
- Dear Dr. Steele,Beauty is in the mind of the beholder.I writing this letter to thank you, for the gift of beauty you have bestowed upon my wife Sharon.She beholds a quality of beauty that is eternal. Her beauty both in her spirit and soul… and with her tiny body… It is fine to the touch, her curves, firmness; silhouette in the dim lit shadows in the night is amazing are my thoughts from a grateful husband.
More than all of this is what happens each time she is under your medical talents & skills. She is more confident as a women growing older yet internally feeling younger. She sees herself for her age in a class all her own. We live on the beach in South Florida and most women are beautiful in their own way… however they lack the firm foundation that only can result through your plastic surgery profession. Dr Steele, then there is your talents that makes you the dream plastic surgeon specialist that someone like my wife would fly across the country because you’re the only one she believes can satisfy her desires and personal goals. You are one of a kind plastic surgeon, skilled, caring doctor that ladies and men should come for your consultation.
Your work has changed my wife’s outlook on her body and she loves to wear that binki now where before she in no way would. With her flat tummy, and legs so youthful. Her face glows with no wrinkles, her lips are just perfect and her breast are the way I remember them when we first were married in 1974…Sharon is so beautiful thanks to your help and personal care for her.
As Sharon’s husband I have a love for her and have invested into my wife’s desires along with many sacrifices along the way. After many years and having several surgeries, as long as my wife has you, we will keep people guessing. Every day someone is completing her and the way she looks. They think she is 39 if only they knew she was born in 1956.
I admire my wife for wanting to keep her appearance looking wonderful. If you were to ask her she would say she is perfect two 20 20′. Thanks to Dr. Steele!
It is so rare these days to see beauty and virtue walking together side by side as I do in my beloved wife. I adore her.
Thank you from a grateful husband,
- “I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Steele at Shands Hospital in Gainesville Florida, changing my life; the way I look and view my body. There are many shapes and sizes but I can say …I am perfect. …“Thank you Dr Steele!”Upon meeting Dr Steele my body was a mess. There was no plastic surgeon wanting to take me as a patient. My 38 D breast waged south most definitely needing a Lift.There was a major problem to solve I had Liposuction with a plastic surgeon that left large dimples across my stomach; sad and depressed to see. The problem never was going away. Not saying letting my husband look at me.
2004 – My surgery journey began in with a breast lift; implants and correction of my areolas. And a major tummy tuck. My surgery and healing went well. Leaving me with beautiful breasts; a flat tummy and curves…it’s amazing.
2007 – Turning 50 and feeling 40… It was face lift time. Dr Steele and his perfection master touch to create my face lift with natural results. Beautiful Face; Eyes and Smile that was mine. Dr Steele gave me the perfect face lift with younger results; no wrinkles; and no noticeable scaring. People look at me and say…you have no wrinkles.
2012 – Liposuction on my legs; hips and lower back. The funniest comment was; my 7 year old granddaughter said “you have lost fat in your legs”… My 8year old grandson said” your legs look little what did you do?”
Dr Steele has given skilled touches to my lips that are natural; eliminating the fine lines; and creases around the nose. My lips are full; lushes’…It’s wonderful to have my lipstick not run into wrinkles… with his simple procedure.
I am on schedule to have Liposuction and tuck under my arms to get rid of the bingo wings as my husband says.
Dr Steele possesses a very special personality and surgical qualities that makes me feel very comfortable; secure; and trusting him with my health and body. Dr Steele’s talent is only exceeded by his genuine interest and kindness. He truly cares about his patients! And he has great follow up care. He is always there for me.
You couldn’t ask for a more professional and precise plastic surgeon… I recommend Dr Steele to everyone!
I can’t begin to tell you how thrilled I am with all of my surgeries. I will be grateful to Dr Steele forever! Just think he has made a new woman out of me. My husband loves it. The lights used to have to be off and now it is fun being nude all the time. And Lights are not off.
I was born in 1956…people think I am 38… I get looks; comments and compliments every day. It is good that my husband gives me the same and much more. I just say thank you. I feel great; look much better; hot and sexy as my kids and others say. Folks can’t believe I am the mom. I see bodies and think…they need to call and see Dr Steele.
Dr Steele I want you and your patients to know how much I appreciate you. During a time in history when the personal touches is so often lacking, it is hearting to find someone who cares about people taking their time… making me feel like I am the only patient you have at the time. You are a true professional; kind and compassionate in what you do; and never rushing. I could not ask for any more. You’ve given the Best of the Best!
I’ve have outstanding results in my preoperative and postoperative with all of my procedures. The incisions’’ are minimum and the scares so fine their hard to see.
I fly form South Florida to see Dr Steele and will continue services to maintain my appearance to age gracefully.
I say; “I am 40. Two 20/20’s …Just Perfect!” Thank you, again and again, Thank you Dr Steele!
— Anonymous Patient